The Meghan Markle
You. Your passion. And my Magic 8 Ball Brand Buildup.
Want to feel like you read the Cliffs Notes version of business branding 101, then paid a Harvard grad to write your paper for you?
We’ll create an immediate-implementation game plan jam-packed with clear, simple, and actionable to-dos to create a brand that is 100% you!
Buying feels good, being sold feels dirty.
Please keep this in mind the next time you approach someone at a bar, strike up a conversation at a party, or cold call a prospective client. Is your copy going over like George Clooney in ____? Or a dude wearing sunglasses in a club?
1. MESSAGE: Who you talking to and what are you going to say. (Value, content, message. But also who you are, what your voice is, who you want to help, and how you’re going to make the connection. Understand your client Avatar as intimately as you do your best friend. And feel like you’re talking directly to them, because you know them so well.
2. GROW:Not having a strategy to grow your traffic is like planning the perfect party but never buying or sending out invitations.
find the right people food relate to your message, want what you got, so they can know, like, and trust you.
3. Sell: monetize your offer so that your audience can buy what you got! Weather that’s recommending a product that will help provide solutions to their problems, or creating a product of your own to serve their needs. Authentic.
1. How To Succeed at Absolutely Anything
- Give yourself permission and take 100% accountability… I think we could have a really interesting, helpful discussion on this to kick off all other topics.
- The only person who will call on you to do something will be YOU.
- Stop waiting for something else to give you permission and give yourself that permission and 2019 will be your best year.
- And then, after you give yourself the permission, take 100% accountability for the result. NO EXCUSES. If you succeed, it’s on you. If you fail, it’s on you.
- It’s a simple idea, but it’s so important.
- This idea of giving yourself permission and taking 100% accountability isn’t the most popular amongst the masses. They rather go through life blaming everyone else for their life problems and shortfalls because it makes them feel better.
- But here? On THIS show? We want more.
2.Follow a simple theme: Be Different.
- There’s a war happening.
- It’s a war for attention:
- We fight for attention in email inboxes.
- We fight for attention in social media feeds.
- We fight for attention in the real world.
- And if you do things the way other people do them, you run the risk of blending in.
- And if you blend in, you’ll be ignored.
- But when you focus on “Being Different,” you can stand out where others don’t.
Button: Give Me the Works
The Investment (aka pricing)
$197>>can you do this is a different font (maybe the squiggle font?)